Olin's Commitment to Financial Wellness
College students are just beginning to lean how to become self-sufficient and navigate independence in many areas of their lives - including financial wellness. Olin is committed to offering support for this growth. Our programming is designed to:
- Increase students’ comfort and confidence in talking about, dealing with, and taking ownership of their finances.
- Give students tangible financial tools for the real world.
- Empower students to navigate their financial landscape when they don’t know what to do.
- Help seniors know what to expect financially after they graduate and how to plan ahead.
- Help students develop an accurate financial vocabulary, make informed choices, and identify areas to watch out for.
2018-19 Calendar of Events to Come!
Questions? email@example.com or 781-292-2215