Staying Connected to Olin
The Office of Family & Alumni Relations connects with Olin parents and families on a regular basis. Stay involved with what your student is doing by learning about the resources available to you.
KEEP IN TOUCH:
- Find out how to participate and connect with the college and one another by attending events and volunteering.
- Join the FAR Office Facebook page for real-time college announcements and reminders.
- Link up with the Olin College Parents Facebook group, where you can post announcements, ask questison and connect with only other families in a open forum format.
- View the Parent Resource Contacts to connect with other parents to learn about the Olin Community and College expirience.
- Check out our blogs: the OLINsider for the scoop on life at Olin and the PGP blog for students’ personal and professional adventures.
- Look for Olin news through the monthly e-newsletter oLinks for parents, and check out the latest news and events for press releases and big announcements.
- Learn about the lives of Olin’s first alumni and read stories of what fellow Oliners have done after graduation by class.