Olin is an extraordinary learning community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, corporate partners, board leaders, educational partners, donors and others who are bound by a vibrant culture of innovation and a vision to change engineering education to make it a fun, engaging, meaningful and a powerful experience. Olin graduated its eighth class in 2013 and retains a small start-up culture where everyone is highly vested in finding new and better ways to educate and become educated. Students helped to found Olin and remain active partners with faculty, staff and our outside supporters. We practice what we preach, and hold true to our Core Personal Values, which are first and foremost about developing a sense of trust and commitment to helping each other and the world.
Teamwork is front and center to all we do, but to learn about Olin from a specific perspective, choose one of the following:
- Olin's Collaboratory -- inspiring and enabling educational transformation. (educators)
- SCOPE -- a unique industry-university collaboration and the culminating experience of Olin student's education. (business leaders)
- Corporate Partners Program -- companies of all sizes are invited to engage with us.
- Careers & Graduate Studies -- we are happy to work with potential employers about a recruitment strategy that works for your organization. (employers)
- Olin Innovation Lab -- a collaborative problem-solving shared space/safe ground for future-focused technical leaders. (business leaders)
- External Technology Advisory Board (ExTab) -- provides advice and counsel to the CIO on technological issues of importance to Olin College of Engineering.