Here are web resources on what to wear to interviews and how to develop your first professional wardrobe. Additional print resources available in the PGP Resource Center.
- How to Write a Resignation Letter - a legally-tailored guide that will help you leave your job gracefully and without burning bridges
- Forbes' general tips on dressing for your next interview
- General dressing tips for college students going into interviews
- Finding a suit while on a budget
- Budget Interview outfit tips for women
- Building a professional wardrobe for hot weather (men's section begins in middle of the second page)
- How to Make Business Casual Work for You- A complete guide to dressing professionally and casually