Message from the Dean
Dean of Student Affairs
As the Dean of Student Affairs my job is to work with the staff and faculty to support your learning both inside and outside the classroom as well as provide a safe and fun experience on campus. Here at Olin we aim to create a seamless learning environment that helps you maximize your Olin experience.
As you already know, Olin is a tight-knit community which many consider to be our greatest strength. As members of the Olin family, we care a great deal about everyone here and we want to see you succeed both in the classroom and as you pursue your own interests and passions.
So whether you're wanting to figure out how to make a hackathon happen at Olin or need support as you work through a curveball that life has thrown your way, the Student Affairs team is here to support you during your time here at Olin.
Student Affairs and Resources Team
Rae-Anne Butera, Dean of Student Affairs
- Suzanne Alcott, Corporate Relations Coordinator and Post Graduate Planning Assistant
- Aarti Chellakere, Assistant Director for Post Graduate Planning
- Beth Grampetro, Director of Wellness
- Rame Hanna, Director of Diversity and Inclusion & Title IX Coordinator
- Sheila O'Neill, International Programs Coordinator
AJ Pave, Hall Director, East Hall
- Sally Phelps, Director of Post Graduate Planning
- Ashlee Talbot, Program Coordinator and Assistant Hall Director
- Adva Waranyuwat, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs