Message from the Dean of the College
Dean of the College
As the Dean of the College I work with staff and faculty to support student learning both inside and outside the classroom as well as provide a safe and fun experience on campus. Here at Olin we aim to create a seamless learning environment that helps you maximize your Olin experience.
As you already know, Olin is a tight-knit community which many consider to be our greatest strength. As members of the Olin family, we care a great deal about everyone here and we want to see you succeed both in the classroom and as you pursue your own interests and passions.
So whether you're wanting to figure out how to make a hackathon happen at Olin or need support as you work through a curveball that life has thrown your way, the Student Affairs team is here to support you during your time here at Olin.
Student Affairs and Resources Team
Alisha Sarang-Sieminski, Dean of the College
- Suzanne Alcott, Assistant Director of Post-Graduate Planning for Employer and Student Engagement
- Maggie Anderson, Access, Aquisition and Discovery Librian
- Courtney Beach, Assistant Director for International and Post-Graduate Programs
- Callan Bignoli, Director of the Library
- Breauna Campbell, Associate Director of Student Equity and Access
- Sara Eglin, Graduate Hall Director
- Beth Grampetro, Director of Wellness
- Seth Hodge, Associate Dean of Student Affairs
- Barbara Luciano, Academic Life Administrative Assistant
AJ Pave, Hall Director, East Hall
- Sally Phelps, Director of Post Graduate Planning
- Tamara Pires, Graduate Hall Director
- Adva Waranyuwat, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs