Message from the Dean
Dean of Student Affairs
As the Dean of Student Affairs my job is to work with the staff and faculty to support your learning both inside and outside the classroom as well as provide a safe and fun experience on campus. Here at Olin we aim to create a seamless learning environment that helps you maximize your Olin experience.
As you already know, Olin is a tight-knit community which many consider to be our greatest strength. As members of the Olin family, we care a great deal about everyone here and we want to see you succeed both in the classroom and as you pursue your own interests and passions.
So whether you're wanting to figure out how to make a hackathon happen at Olin or need support as you work through a curveball that life has thrown your way, the Student Affairs team is here to support you during your time here at Olin.
Student Affairs and Resources Team
- Suzanne Alcott, Assistant Director of Post-Graduate Planning for Employer and Student Engagement
- Courtney Beach, International Programs Coordinator
- Beth Grampetro, Director of Wellness
- Seth Hodge, Associate Dean of Student Affairs
AJ Pave, Hall Director, East Hall
- Sally Phelps, Director of Post Graduate Planning
- Adva Waranyuwat, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs