Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Declaration of Major/Change of Major

Students are expected to declare their major no later than the time of registration for the fourth semester. The Declaration of Academic Major Form is available at My Forms and must be signed by the student and adviser. Students declaring the Engineering major must also complete and submit a major course planning form at the same time. The instructions and form can be found at Resources for Engineering Majors.

Changes of major can be submitted using a declaration of major form and a major course planning form (if appropriate). Students who change their major should be aware of their remaining degree requirements. Additionally, they are responsible for tuition, room/board and fees for any semesters beyond the eight covered by the Olin scholarship.