Campus Safety Protocols
Limit Elevator Use
- No More than Two People at a Time
- Use Stairs When Possible
Respect Occupancy Limits
- Check the Maximum Number of Person in Each Conference or Classroom
Wear a Mask in Public
- Stay 6-feet Away from Others
- Whenever possible, make choices that lower or minimize your risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19.
- Outdoors is safer than indoors; masks are better than no masks; and smaller groups are safer than larger groups.
- If you must do a higher risk activity, do so as infrequently as possible.
Spread Health, Not Germs
- Cover your Coughs
- Stay in Room if Sick
- When in Doubt, Get Checked Out
- call Babson Health Services: 781-239-6363