Campus Safety Protocols
If you are fully vaccinated and have confirmed this to the college:
- You are not required to wear a mask to protect against COVID-19 while on campus.
- You are not required to maintain social distancing while on campus.
- You are not required to participate in asymptomatic COVID-19 testing on campus.
- Though not required, you are welcome to continue observing the above if you wish.
If you are NOT fully vaccinated or do not wish to disclose your vaccination status to the college:
- You are required to wear a mask while indoors and not in your own private room or office.
- You are required to maintain social distancing from others while indoors.
- You are required to continue asymptomatic COVID-19 testing, which is available on Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings.
Regardless of whether or not you have confirmed vaccination status:
- Please continue to be thoughtful and make safer choices about your activities whenever possible.
- You are always welcome to wear a mask and/or maintain social distancing on the Olin campus if you wish.
- We expect all members of the Olin community to respect others’ choices to continue to wear masks and/or maintain distancing.
- You must complete daily symptom reports in CoVerified, even if you are reporting “no new symptoms.”
- Stay home and seek advice from your medical provider if you experience any potential COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks are no longer required outdoors on campus.
- The temporary capacity limits for conference rooms and classrooms are lifted.
- If meeting in a group in person, we suggest having a conversation in advance to come to a consensus on the group’s expectations for mask wearing and distancing during the meeting (in line with the requirements above).
If you will be on campus this summer, please complete your required vaccination disclosure as soon as possible:
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 protocols on campus, please contact email@example.com.