Personal Property Insurance

Personal property insurance is available from National Student Services, Inc. You can apply or obtain more information about this company at The College is not responsible for your personal belongings, including your laptop computer, while you are on campus. If your family has a homeowner’s policy you should consult it to see if it covers your belongings while you are on campus. Purchasing personal property insurance is optional.