International Students

We support International students who have traveled to Olin for their undergraduate studies, F-1 International students, or who are here from a direct exchange partner universities for a semester.

Our direct exchange partner universities include:

In order to be considered for admittance as a visiting exchange student you must first be nominated as a candidate for exchange by the international office or corresponding department at your home university. Please contact your university’s exchange coordinator for questions about the nomination and selection process.

If your university is not listed among our partner universities then we unfortunately cannot accommodate your request for short term study at Olin College.

Application deadlines

March 15 for Fall (Sept. -Dec.)

October 15 for Spring (Jan.-May)

Attention Exchange Students!

Click here to fill out an application to study at Olin for a semester.

Access the application here

Resources for F-1 International Students

Due to ongoing changes in immigration regulations, new information may not be immediately reflected in the information provided by this website.