Welcome to Olin Human Resources
The role of the Human Resource Office is to provide the highest level of service to all Olin College employees in such areas as: employment, benefits, employee relations, compensation, management consultation and training.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Olin College of Engineering, please visit the Join the Community page.
Olin College of Engineering offers competitive salaries and an excellent flexible benefits package. Some of the benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health insurance: Harvard Pilgrim Health Care plans
- Dental insurance: Delta Dental
- Vision insurance: VSP
- Flexible Spending Account (medical & dependent care)
- Health Savings Account (only eligible for High Deductible plan participants)
- Group Life Insurance: Coverage equal to 1.5 times the employee's salary (up to $350,000)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- 403 (b) Basic Retirement Plan: We contribute an amount equal to three times an employee's basic contribution
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Short- and long-term disability provided by the college
- Liberal vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program: After five years of employment, eligible employees can receive tuition support for dependents to attend a college or university
- Free use of Olin and Babson facilities, such as the libraries and athletic center
We also offer a generous benefits package for qualified part-time employees, including paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.