After Hours Care

If you experience a medical or mental health emergency after hours, contact the Public Safety department for assistance at 781-239-5555.

If you need non-emergency medical care when Babson Health Services is closed, you may choose to visit the following urgent care facilities near to campus. All three of these locations accept the student insurance plan, as well as a variety of other plans. Cost of transportation and visit is your responsibility.

If you need non-emergency mental health support when Colony Care is not available, you may choose to utilize one of the following resources.